Friday, March 11, 2011

March Goals and Updates

The month is off to a great start.  We were out of town last weekend on a church planting/young adult retreat trip to Harrisburg, PA.  It was an incredible time of fellowship! Needless to say, I'm behind on posting goals.  They're are a bit repetitive, but like I've said before, baby steps...One thing you won't see anymore is the goal to keep Sunday free of school work.  It just doesn't work for us, and it makes me feel guilty for something I don't need to feel bad about.  So I'm taking it off the list.  My school calendar/hw plan attempts to keep Sundays free, but if I get behind I use it to catch up. Here are our other goals!

March 2011 Goals

Spiritual Goals:
1) Follow the TCC 2011 Bible Reading Plan.
2) Memorize the first two verses in the stack of index cards on my desk at work.
3) Pray about our marriage and my heart as a wife.

Personal Goals:
1) Wake up when Reid wakes up each morning and earlier on the days we run together.
2) Continue to re-post Craigslist ad for my (first) wedding dress til someone makes an offer. Research consignment shops


3) Buy wedding pictures from online database. I still plan on doing this, but it's not in the budget this month, but I'm keeping it up here so I don't forget!
4) Continue working on:  Vintage Postcard Calendar Journal

Family Goals:
1) I'm not sure we have any of these right now.  We did talk about tightening up on our budget, but we have made no firm goals. 

Real Food Goals:
1) Use the Simple Dinners meal plan subscription I got for Christmas to make at least two real food meals per week.





Grad School update: Reid is 1 for 4 which is pretty good odds for PhD programs. Rice sent him a letter this week telling him he was not admitted.

No comments:

Post a Comment