Monday, February 7, 2011

February Goals

Here my goals for February! I've also discovered a neat project I've started to work on to help me remember the little things over the years: Vintage Postcard Calendar Journal

February 2011 Goals

Spiritual Goals:
1) Follow the TCC 2011 Bible Reading Plan.
2) Memorize the first two verses in the stack of index cards on my desk at work
3) Pray daily for the unreached people groups sent to my email each afternoon from Joshua Project.
4) Pray each morning for our class prayer requests.

Personal Goals:
1) Wake up when Reid wakes up each morning.
2) Continue to re-post Craigslist ad for my (first) wedding dress til someone besides a spammer makes an offer.

3) Post the video camera on Craigslist.
4) Buy wedding pictures from online database.  
5) Continue working on:  Vintage Postcard Calendar Journal

Family Goals:
1) Take the day off from school work on Sundays.
2) Talk to Reid about other goals for the coming months.

Real Food Goals:
1) Research the make-up of the glass jars mom bought me (for making kombucha).
2) Use the Simple Dinners meal plan subscription I got for Christmas to make at least two real food meals per week.


Not much has been added to the list, but school has gotten into full swing, so I'm trying to take all that into account.  Plus, I like to have goals, but not completely full days.  It's great to have some flexibility to do some spontaneous things :)



No comments:

Post a Comment